- 2 Bedrooms (2 double), 2 Bathrooms
Let agreed date: 13 September 2018
Available to Move In:
Minimum 1 Year
EMAIL ENQUIRIES ONLY – Interested parties should click Email Advertiser and send contact details and up-to date references. We will contact you with viewing details.
– Furnished Apartment
– 2 Bedrooms (2 double), 2 Bathrooms
– Attractive second floor modern apartment
– Sought after and well established development
– Overlooking a quiet landscaped courtyard
– Presented in excellent condition
– Two double bedrooms
– Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
– Open plan kitchen, dining living area
– Gas fired central heating
– Broadband connection available in the development
– Lift to apartment and car park
– One underground designated parking space
– Visitor parking at surface level
– Walking distance to Raheny village and immediately adjacent to St Annes Park and Dollymount promenade
– Convenient to Raheny DART station, buses and Clontarf Sutton Cylceway
The Watermill is an exclusive development of high specification apartments located in a much sought after coastal location in Raheny. The apartment comprises two bedrooms (one en-suite shower room), family bathroom, and attractive open plan kitchen living and dining area. Located on the second floor with a decked balcony that enjoys a pleasant outlook over the mature landscaped grounds that are maintained to a high standard.
Internally the property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout with high quality finishes that include wood flooring, carpets, and granite counter tops in the kitchen. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with large storage cupboard, separate hot-press, open plan living/dining room with bay window and access to a balcony area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and a family bathroom. There is one designated underground car parking space accessed by electric gates and visitor parking at surface level.
The Watermill development is ideally located within walking distance to the many amenities Raheny village has to offer, including supermarket, shops, restaurants, recreation and sporting clubs. St Anne’ s Park is located just across the road and Dollymount promenade and beach is a short walk away. The property is within close proximity to both primary and secondary schools. There are excellent transport links including Raheny DART station and excellent bus routes all within close proximity. The property is immediately adjacent to the Clontarf Sutton Cycleway.
– Central Heating
– Washing Machine/Dryer
– Fridge Freezer
– Electric Hob and Oven
– Secure Parking
Available to Move In:
Minimum 1 Year. Strictly no pets. Strictly non-smoking.
Rent payable month-in-advance, one month deposit required.