Tower View as its name implies, sits in the heart of Kildare town under the towns iconic Round Tower. The homes on this well positioned road don’t come up and upon inspection its evident why as it has every Kildare amenity at its disposal.
This is a charming, spacious 4 bedroom home with 2 reception rooms and 2 private enclosed courtyard gardens to both front & rear. 9 also has a detached garage / shed offering rear access to the property, whilst also giving this home additional mews / development potential.
Beautifully presented throughout, this is a very smart property. Accommodation; Hall, 2 reception rooms, Kitchen / dining room, utility, W.C., upstairs there is an impressive master bedroom, two good double rooms, a single room & family bathroom. There is also a large balcony off Bedroom 3. To the rear the owners have an enclosed terrace off the kitchen opening into there extensive courtyard garden.
This property has the town on its doorstep. It’s within walking distance of everything in the town – shops, bars, restaurants, the railway station, a choice selection of both primary schools, Kildare town community school and Kildare Village.
Porch: Glazed, sliding door, tiled floor, opening to
Entrance Hall 4.3m x 1.93m tiled floor, dado rail, stairs to first floor, alarm panel and under-stairs storage
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.3m x 8.4m with tiled floor, 1.5 bowl sssu, newhome gas cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, panelled ceiling with ceiling coving, space for fridge freezer, dado rail, ceiling coving, patio door (sliding) and pantry
Lounge: 3.6m x 4.37m ceiling coving, dado rail, timber mantle, gas coal effect fire, ceiling rose, sliding doors to Kitchen
TV. Room 5m x 2.48m ceiling coving, dado rail, painted panel ceiling, timber mantlepiece, electric coal effect fire, built in storage cabinets
Rear Hall: storage cabinets, tiled floor, skylight and door to front & rear gardens,
- Immaculate accommodation extending to 121.9sqm (1,312sq. ft)
- Located 5 minutes walk from train-station & within 30 minutes commute to Hueston Station
- 3 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom
- Extensive enclosed & covered patio to rear
- Large enclosed courtyard garden to rear with vehicular rear access & parking
- Large private green to rear of property ideal for kids play area
- Generous private front courtyard garden
- Carpets, blinds and all integrated appliances included in sale